“Promoting healthcare communication and resource development in Tarrant County since 1985.”
Continuity of Care (C of C) Fort Worth began in 1985 as a group of three people and has grown to over 100 members. Since then the group has contributed over $15,000 to community programs and services in the Tarrant County area.
Would you like to promote your business to 50+ health care and associated industries?
Then come to our next monthly breakfast meeting – the first two meetings are free and if you decide to join, membership is only $40 per year. That’s only $3.33 per meeting!
Become a breakfast sponsor and receive a special “spotlight” introduction!
Call Nancy Spurlock at 817-233-1233 for details.
Credit Card Processing has become a reality for CoC! We now have the Square and you can pay for your membership with a credit card!
- January 14, 2016: Cindy Ward / Insurance Advisor. “Medicare 101”
- February 11, 2016: Justin Cox / Assistant Emergency Management Coordinator
Tarrant County Administrator’s Office Office of Emergency Management
- March 10, 2016: Matt Paxton / “Hoarding Disorder and Resolutions”
- April 14, 2016: Donna Woolam / ReClaim Your Hope; ReIgnite Your Dreams; ReInvent Your World Experience a Belief Revolution! It’s time to Live At Your Best! Live Inspired!
- May 12, 2016: Rev. Linda White Mdiv, BCC / Compassion Fatigue: The Cost Of Caring
- June 9, 2016: J.R. Labbe, Community Affairs, JPS Hospital
- July 14, 2016: Lisa Scruggs, Community Initiatives Specialist at Adult Protective Services
- August 11, 2016: Ashley Powell, Alzheimer’s Association
- September 8, 2016: Chrys Jones, Attorney
- October 13, 2016: Jaime Cobb & Sherrain Myles, Director of Community Education at James L. West Alzheimer Center
- November 10, 2016: Marnie Stites, Guardianship Services, Inc.
- December 8, 2016: No Speakers ~ Presentation of End of the Year Donations to Nominated Local Charities